M|V Moisture & Vapor Protection
MV is a unique, water-based crystallization product specifically designed to block moisture and vapor transmission in concrete or masonry structures up to 18 lb./1000 ft./ 24 hours.
Application of the MV system blocks moisture and vapor movement through concrete and other masonry substrates within 24 to 48 hours at 70°F/21°C. MV is designed to be applied to concrete substrates that have cured for at least 7 days.
Advantages of Application
- Single application, high moisture and vapor blocking performance.
- Penetrates concrete sealing voids, capillaries and cracks up to 1/16th in. /1.5 mm.
- Multiple functions: moisture blocking and increasing the adhesion of coatings and paints.
- Waterproofs the negative side of basement wall substrates.
- Resists hydrostatic pressure.
- Internal and external application.
Technical Data Sheets
Areas of Application
- Concrete Floors and Walls
- Industrial Plants and Park
- Foundations and Slabs
- Swimming Pools and Fountains
- Fuel Stops and Gas Stations
- Roadway and Railway Tunnels
- Staircases and Elevator Pits
- Parking Lots and Garages
- Driveways and Walkways
- Bridges and Overpasses
- Runways and Taxiways
- Warehouse Flooring